Saturday, October 29, 2005

Kids Syrian


These kids I met them while playing outdoors at aleppo old streets. They asked me to photograph them. I was happy to take a shot of them, as they show syrian faces. Nearby, they asked me to photograph the pigeons. I suddenly remembered that bird flu nowadays is a matter often discussed and warned, so I gave them a little lesson about hygene. Fortunately one of them said that they know it, they don't touch them, and I added that after each playing in the street, you have to wash your hands by soap and water.

3 comments:

Yazan said...

look at their faces, great shot!!!

btw, Just found ur blog... AWSOME WORK!!
I was in aleppo just a week ago.. it's a really mixed up city!!
I still can't make up my mind whether I like it or not!!

I had a post about it,
http://zozo2k3.blogspot.com/2005/10/what-happened.html


anyways, REALLY Really nice work,

aleppian said...

thanks for the comment, front bumper!

Tolerant Damascene said...

Nice photo. It's good that you gave them some advise ;)

I really enjoyed the other photos posted. Keep up the good work :)